blob: a1cb542f8f54a4e344c170b1039d19e758ca1bca (plain
* This file is part of mpv.
* mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
// Enqueue files for playback after drag and drop
void mp_event_drop_files(struct input_ctx *ictx, int num_files, char **files);
// Drop data in a specific format (identified by the mimetype).
// Returns <0 on error, ==0 if data was ok but empty, >0 on success.
int mp_event_drop_mime_data(struct input_ctx *ictx, const char *mime_type,