blob: 14f0f2720f40eadfe55087881167c1eaba6a9966 (plain
* This file is part of mpv.
* Copyright (c) 2013 Stefano Pigozzi <email@example.com>
* mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
// At this point both gcc and clang had __sync_synchronize support for some
// time. We only support a full memory barrier.
# define mp_memory_barrier() __atomic_thread_fence(__ATOMIC_SEQ_CST)
# define mp_atomic_add_and_fetch(a, b) __atomic_add_fetch(a, b,__ATOMIC_SEQ_CST)
# define mp_memory_barrier() __sync_synchronize()
# define mp_atomic_add_and_fetch(a, b) __sync_add_and_fetch(a, b)
# error "this should have been a configuration error, report a bug please"