|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2016-01-19 18:36:06 +0100|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2016-01-19 18:36:06 +0100|
Relicense some non-MPlayer source files to LGPL 2.1 or later
This covers source files which were added in mplayer2 and mpv times only, and where all code is covered by LGPL relicensing agreements. There are probably more files to which this applies, but I'm being conservative here. A file named ao_sdl.c exists in MPlayer too, but the mpv one is a complete rewrite, and was added some time after the original ao_sdl.c was removed. The same applies to vo_sdl.c, for which the SDL2 API is radically different in addition (MPlayer supports SDL 1.2 only). common.c contains only code written by me. But common.h is a strange case: although it originally was named mp_common.h and exists in MPlayer too, by now it contains only definitions written by uau and me. The exceptions are the CONTROL_ defines - thus not changing the license of common.h yet. codec_tags.c contained once large tables generated from MPlayer's codecs.conf, but all of these tables were removed. From demux_playlist.c I'm removing a code fragment from someone who was not asked; this probably could be done later (see commit 15dccc37). misc.c is a bit complicated to reason about (it was split off mplayer.c and thus contains random functions out of this file), but actually all functions have been added post-MPlayer. Except get_relative_time(), which was written by uau, but looks similar to 3 different versions of something similar in each of the Unix/win32/OSX timer source files. I'm not sure what that means in regards to copyright, so I've just moved it into another still-GPL source file for now. screenshot.c once had some minor parts of MPlayer's vf_screenshot.c, but they're all gone.
Diffstat (limited to 'common/version.c')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/common/version.c b/common/version.c
index af110fa09c..b1d42b9ab4 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,18 @@
* This file is part of mpv.
- * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.