|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-04-21 08:49:25 +0200|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-04-21 08:49:25 +0200|
common.h: change license to LGPL
The only definitions from MPlayer code are the CONTROL_* defines (added in 7a2eec4b as part of libao2 - not part of libao), and MP_NOPTS_VALUE, which was added in e6338c58. The latter is by "michael", who has agreed under the condition that the core is LGPL, which has not happened yet, but considering the macro definition used to be different, has the same value and similar name to libavformat's AV_NOPTS_VALUE (which existed first, and as LGPL), and that this almost certainly not copyrightable, I'm assuming that this is fine.
Diffstat (limited to 'common/common.h')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/common/common.h b/common/common.h
index c78409b3f4..4f944c99ba 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,18 @@
* This file is part of mpv.
- * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.