|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-05-20 12:41:33 +0200|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-05-20 12:46:08 +0200|
ao_pcm: change license to LGPL
All relevant authors have agreed to the relicensing. Problem cases: eca47b1a5edae: someone else gets credited for the "idea" of this change, but it doesn't seem like it was a patch (otherwise reimar would have said "patch"). Also, the associated code got essentially removed again anyway. (The option parsing was rewritten fully.) ffb529e4eb2a9: anonymous/unknown author, but the code was fully removed anyway. The struct was removed, and the modern code does explicit read/write calls. 40789473d215b: author was not contacted, but this code was removed anyway. The magic number (0x7ffff000) is still in the new code, but I don't think that is copyright relevant. c750b8ab2d3c8: the message was entirely removed.
Diffstat (limited to 'audio')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/audio/out/ao_pcm.c b/audio/out/ao_pcm.c
index 0ef99bc411..51a0aa699f 100644
@@ -5,18 +5,18 @@
* This file is part of mpv.
- * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.