|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-06-24 13:56:53 +0200|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-06-24 13:56:53 +0200|
demux_raw: change license to LGPL
All relevant authors have agreed. I'm removing the NV12 FourCC, which was added in f910f3d9 by someone who was not contacted for the relicensing. I doubt the remaining code is copyrightable (basically all what remains the fact is that NV12 uses the same amount of space like YV12), but in this case I feel more comfortable removing it. Might contain some trace amounts of "michael"'s copyright, who agrees with LGPL only once the core is relicensed - but with the core already mostly relicensed, I'm changing the license header to LGPL, and only marking this in the "Copyright" file.
2 files changed, 8 insertions, 9 deletions
@@ -147,7 +147,7 @@ x audio/audio.* very hard (mp_audio based of anders' af_audi
- demux/demux_raw.c unknown
+ demux/demux_raw.c almost LGPL
demux/demux_tv.c will stay GPL
diff --git a/demux/demux_raw.c b/demux/demux_raw.c
index f2b20c597c..90b071dd3d 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,18 @@
* This file is part of mpv.
- * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
@@ -223,7 +223,6 @@ static int demux_rawvideo_open(demuxer_t *demuxer, enum demux_check check)
case MKTAG('Y', 'V', '1', '2'):
case MKTAG('I', '4', '2', '0'):
case MKTAG('I', 'Y', 'U', 'V'):
- case MKTAG('N', 'V', '1', '2'):
bpp = 12;
case MKTAG('U', 'Y', 'V', 'Y'):