blob: e27825de8f2b4f83a5d14d72f4121ae3ec8da40a (plain
* This file is part of mpv.
* Copyright (c) 2013 Stefano Pigozzi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
// At this point both gcc and clang had __sync_synchronize support for some
// time. We only support a full memory barrier.
#define mp_memory_barrier() __sync_synchronize()
#define mp_atomic_add_and_fetch(a, b) __sync_add_and_fetch(a, b)