blob: 9312118404cc98bd1b91c2dc92a1c3a5da1da50c (plain
- State your platform and mpv version.
- Attach a log file made with ``-v`` or ``--log-file=output.txt``.
- Avoid attaching text files packed in archive files (zip/rar/...), unless
explicitly asked so. There are better means, such as using http://sprunge.us
- If you think this is file specific, upload a sample file and link it.
- Don't report multiple unrelated/barely related bugs in one issue.
- Read: https://mpv.io/bug-reports/
Preferably, asking questions should be done via IRC (#mpv on irc.freenode.net),
but asking questions by opening a github issue is also barely tolerated.
When asking on IRC (#mpv on irc.freenode.net), don't ask to ask, just state
your problem. Stay long enough until someone gets a chance to reply. Sometimes
it can take hours.
In particular, be aware that all changes to GPL code must come with the
implicit agreement that they might be LGPLv2.1+ relicensed at a later point.