path: root/audio/reorder_ch.c
Commit message (Collapse)AuthorAgeFilesLines
* ao_lavc: support non-interleaved audiowm42013-11-131-36/+0
* audio: add support for using non-interleaved audio from decoders directlywm42013-11-121-32/+0
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | Most libavcodec decoders output non-interleaved audio. Add direct support for this, and remove the hack that repacked non-interleaved audio back to packed audio. Remove the minlen argument from the decoder callback. Instead of forcing every decoder to have its own decode loop to fill the buffer until minlen is reached, leave this to the caller. So if a decoder doesn't return enough data, it's simply called again. (In future, I even want to change it so that decoders don't read packets directly, but instead the caller has to pass packets to the decoders. This fits well with this change, because now the decoder callback typically decodes at most one packet.) ad_mpg123.c receives some heavy refactoring. The main problem is that it wanted to handle format changes when there was no data in the decode output buffer yet. This sounds reasonable, but actually it would write data into a buffer prepared for old data, since the caller doesn't know about the format change yet. (I.e. the best place for a format change would be _after_ writing the last sample to the output buffer.) It's possible that this code was not perfectly sane before this commit, and perhaps lost one frame of data after a format change, but I didn't confirm this. Trying to fix this, I ended up rewriting the decoding and also the probing.
* audio: fix compilation with older libavresample versionswm42013-05-131-1/+52
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | The libavresample version of the current Libav stable release lacks the avresample_set_channel_mapping() function. (FFmpeg's libswresample seems to be fine, because they added swr_set_channel_mapping() first.) Add a cheap/slow workaround to do channel reordering on our own. We don't use the recently removed MPlayer code (see commit 586b75a), because that is not generic enough. The functionality should be the same as with full-featured libavresample, and any differences are bugs. It's probably slower, though.
* reorder_ch: remove old channel reorder functionswm42013-05-121-1373/+0
| | | | | | | This is done in af_lavrresample now, and as part of format negotiation. Also remove the remaining reorder_channel calls. They were redundant and did nothing.
* audio: make de-planarization fasterwm42012-12-281-2/+35
| | | | | | Uses the same trick as the planarization code to turn per-sample memcpy calls into mov instructions. Makes decoding a ~25min 48000Hz 2ch floatle audio file faster from 3.8s to 2.7s.
* af_lavcac3enc, encode: support planar formatsRudolf Polzer2012-12-031-1/+35
| | | | | | | This fixes operation with current ffmpeg releases. Note that this planarization is slow and should be reverted once proper planar audio support is there in mpv.
* Rename directories, move files (step 2 of 2)wm42012-11-121-2/+2
| | | | | | | | | | | | Finish renaming directories and moving files. Adjust all include statements to make the previous commit compile. The two commits are separate, because git is bad at tracking renames and content changes at the same time. Also take this as an opportunity to remove the separation between "common" and "mplayer" sources in the Makefile. ("common" used to be shared between mplayer and mencoder.)
* Rename directories, move files (step 1 of 2) (does not compile)wm42012-11-121-0/+1400
Tis drops the silly lib prefixes, and attempts to organize the tree in a more logical way. Make the top-level directory less cluttered as well. Renames the following directories: libaf -> audio/filter libao2 -> audio/out libvo -> video/out libmpdemux -> demux Split libmpcodecs: vf* -> video/filter vd*, dec_video.* -> video/decode mp_image*, img_format*, ... -> video/ ad*, dec_audio.* -> audio/decode libaf/format.* is moved to audio/ - this is similar to how mp_image.* is located in video/. Move most top-level .c/.h files to core. (talloc.c/.h is left on top- level, because it's external.) Park some of the more annoying files in compat/. Some of these are relicts from the time mplayer used ffmpeg internals. sub/ is not split, because it's too much of a mess (subtitle code is mixed with OSD display and rendering). Maybe the organization of core is not ideal: it mixes playback core (like mplayer.c) and utility helpers (like bstr.c/h). Should the need arise, the playback core will be moved somewhere else, while core contains all helper and common code.