|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2012-11-05 17:02:04 +0100|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2012-11-12 20:06:14 +0100|
Rename directories, move files (step 1 of 2) (does not compile)
Tis drops the silly lib prefixes, and attempts to organize the tree in a more logical way. Make the top-level directory less cluttered as well. Renames the following directories: libaf -> audio/filter libao2 -> audio/out libvo -> video/out libmpdemux -> demux Split libmpcodecs: vf* -> video/filter vd*, dec_video.* -> video/decode mp_image*, img_format*, ... -> video/ ad*, dec_audio.* -> audio/decode libaf/format.* is moved to audio/ - this is similar to how mp_image.* is located in video/. Move most top-level .c/.h files to core. (talloc.c/.h is left on top- level, because it's external.) Park some of the more annoying files in compat/. Some of these are relicts from the time mplayer used ffmpeg internals. sub/ is not split, because it's too much of a mess (subtitle code is mixed with OSD display and rendering). Maybe the organization of core is not ideal: it mixes playback core (like mplayer.c) and utility helpers (like bstr.c/h). Should the need arise, the playback core will be moved somewhere else, while core contains all helper and common code.
Diffstat (limited to 'mpbswap.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 32 deletions
diff --git a/mpbswap.h b/mpbswap.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,32 +0,0 @@
- * This file is part of MPlayer.
- * MPlayer is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * MPlayer is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with MPlayer; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
-#define bswap_16(x) av_bswap16(x)
-#define bswap_32(x) av_bswap32(x)
-#define be2me_16(x) av_be2ne16(x)
-#define be2me_32(x) av_be2ne32(x)
-#define le2me_16(x) av_le2ne16(x)
-#define le2me_32(x) av_le2ne32(x)
-#define le2me_64(x) av_le2ne64(x)
-#endif /* MPLAYER_MPBSWAP_H */