|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-05-05 07:32:35 +0200|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-05-05 07:32:35 +0200|
ad.h: change license to LGPL
All authors have agreed. Commit 94d3170bd05 is a bit murky: Nick could not be reached, and arpi's changes were obviously inspired or copied from Nick's. However, the changed symbols were removed and do not exist anymore.
Diffstat (limited to 'audio')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/audio/decode/ad.h b/audio/decode/ad.h
index bbb050eb4c..25f1239aa8 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,18 @@
* This file is part of mpv.
- * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.