|author||Remita Amine <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-12-04 00:40:39 +0100|
|committer||wm4 <email@example.com>||2019-12-04 16:20:40 +0100|
README: fix typo
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -133,7 +133,7 @@ FFmpeg dependencies (when building FFmpeg):
- libx264/libmp3lame/libfdk-aac if you want to use encoding (have to be
explicitly enabled when compiling FFmpeg)
- For native DASH playback, FFmpeg needs to be built with --enable-libxml2
- (although there are security implications, and DAHS support has lots of bugs).
+ (although there are security implications, and DASH support has lots of bugs).
- AV1 decoding support requires dav1d.
- For good nvidia support on Linux, make sure nv-codec-headers is installed
and can be found by configure.