|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-06-26 19:23:54 +0200|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-06-26 19:25:22 +0200|
stream_bluray: change license to LGPL
While I'm not particularly attached to this, the history is pretty simple, and all relevant authors have agreed. 2f004875: removed in 2c693a47, patch author was not asked. 1ef239a4: removed, author was not asked.
2 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -246,7 +246,7 @@ x player/audio.c LGPL (dysfunctional due to libaf)
stream/frequencies.* must stay GPL
- stream/stream_bluray.c unknown
+ stream/stream_bluray.c LGPL
diff --git a/stream/stream_bluray.c b/stream/stream_bluray.c
index 07dcc7f69e..25dd1d4f8f 100644
@@ -3,18 +3,18 @@
* This file is part of mpv.
- * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.