|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2020-02-16 23:03:14 +0100|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2020-02-16 23:03:14 +0100|
manpage: improve command_native_async description
1 files changed, 13 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/DOCS/man/lua.rst b/DOCS/man/lua.rst
index a9c0e9423e..a9fc02ed44 100644
@@ -165,12 +165,19 @@ The ``mp`` module is preloaded, although it can be loaded manually with
Like ``mp.command_native()``, but the command is ran asynchronously (as far
- as possible), and upon completion, fn is called. fn has two arguments:
- ``fn(success, result, error)``. ``success`` is always a Boolean and is true
- if the command was successful, otherwise false. The second parameter is
- the result value (can be nil) in case of success, nil otherwise (as returned
- by ``mp.command_native()``). The third parameter is the error string in case
- of an error, nil otherwise.
+ as possible), and upon completion, fn is called. fn has three arguments:
+ ``fn(success, result, error)``:
+ Always a Boolean and is true if the command was successful,
+ otherwise false.
+ The result value (can be nil) in case of success, nil otherwise (as
+ returned by ``mp.command_native()``).
+ The error string in case of an error, nil otherwise.
Returns a table with undefined contents, which can be used as argument for