|author||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-05-21 12:35:53 +0200|
|committer||wm4 <wm4@nowhere>||2017-05-21 12:35:53 +0200|
ad_spdif: change license to LGPL
All authors have agreed. (Even the main author, if you wonder about the entry in the Copyright file.)
2 files changed, 8 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -59,7 +59,7 @@ LGPL relicensing status:
audio/decode/ad_lavc.c very hard (nick's changes)
- audio/decode/ad_spdif.c very hard (author unreachable)
+ audio/decode/ad_spdif.c LGPL
audio/decode/dec_audio.* very hard (nick's changes)
audio/filter/af.* must be killed (main author disagreed)
audio/filter/af_channel.c must be killed (main author disagreed)
diff --git a/audio/decode/ad_spdif.c b/audio/decode/ad_spdif.c
index e38c9e5077..6919a21ebc 100644
@@ -3,18 +3,18 @@
* This file is part of mpv.
- * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
+ * mpv is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* mpv is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with mpv. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.